Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

I have pretty long hair and I have never had any problem with hair loss but in the last few months it has begun falling out. I am not balding though. I am losing hair in the front at a noticeable rate. The problem is I will lose one long strand and then my hair will start growing back in front. Except for the front all of my hair is really long and it looks really funny having the bangs strands short. Any ideas why this is happening?



What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

It could be either your diet or a hormonal imbalance (thyroid) or both.



You need to visit the doctor to have some simple blood work done.



If it is your diet, it could be anemia or another deficiency. If it is your thyroid, you may need medication.



Sometimes stress due to trauma or lack of sleep can cause this. More often, it is the first two problems I mentioned.



P.S. I have autoimmune thyroid disease and suffered this exact symptom.



What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

it depends on how old you are, sometimes, in the winter hair begins to shed.



What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

It may be due to stress. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? It could be a diet change? Something you're not eating enough of. Pregnancy or post pregnancy. Usually after having a baby, your hormones are out of whack, so your hair will fall out (almost in clumps). How about heredity? Does it run in your family?



What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

it might be that you are not eating well, or that you are stressed out. these are all things that you need to find out.



What is wrong with my hair? It keeps falling out.?

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment