Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wash my hair everyday usually, if i dont my scalp gets very itchy the next day.is that dandruff?

so i have normal hair, or atleast had, I am 19 years old and about 3 years ago i ACCIDENTALLY got my hair thermally relaxed, i originally went in for a consulation, and the lady began to actually put the product in my hair, me being 16 and naive went through the process. I am indian and i had beautiful thick hair. after that process, i lost hair like crazy, and it sorta grew back...but not the original thickness :(



just recently the past 5-6 months, ive noticed excess hair loss because u can see through my hair, its scaring me, my dermatologist said it could be hormones, but at this rate, im positive in the next few months, I WILL BE BALD!! off course im not asking for a diagnosis, but just ur opinions on what is going on with me( i also had blood tests done and everything is normal)



Also, i have to wash my hair daily or else it loks like i have 2 strands of hair it gets oily. I tried to cut down to every other day, but my scalp gets itchy.. is it dandruff? is that y im losing hair



I wash my hair everyday usually, if i dont my scalp gets very itchy the next day.is that dandruff?

Honestly I think you should consult this with your actual doctor and do what they say and see who they tell you to see.



I wash my hair everyday usually, if i dont my scalp gets very itchy the next day.is that dandruff?

It is not advisable to wash everyday to avoid itching. For that use a pack for scalp.



check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Haircare Recipes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



I wash my hair everyday usually, if i dont my scalp gets very itchy the next day.is that dandruff?

Whatever you had done to your hair didn't agee with you. People who have thick beautiful hair are so lucky and should learn to leave it alone:) but I hope something helps you soon, best of luck with that. Dandruff to my experience is an itchy scalp with white flakey skin that just drop out. Don't wash your hair with the same shampoo and conditioner, change the product every couple of months, find something for fine hair until your hair comes back it may not be as harsh, rub some baby oil into your scalp evey second day until you feel it becoming better. Even baby shampoo will not be too harsh for your hair at the moment. Best of luck.



I wash my hair everyday usually, if i dont my scalp gets very itchy the next day.is that dandruff?

I agree with Jade S. You should consult with your doctor, this doesnt seem like you're naturally going bald, something is definitely wrong. I think that it probably is the effects of the thing you had done when you were 16. So ya, I think that the best advice you can get would come from your doctor. If your doctor's advice sucks, then you should shave your head and keep shaving it for a while because everytime you shave your head, it grows back a little thicker. Shave it a few times then let it grow again. This would take a while so I reccomend buying a wig for that time period. But before doing that, make sure you are eating properly because bad diets often also lead to hair loss. So make sure you're getting lots of proteins, vegetables and vitamins. Try not to worry about it too much, hopefully you'll find the cause and everything will be ok :) Also try coconut oil or raw egg yolks on your scalp. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment