Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miniaturization of the hair and genetic hair loss, I have my opinion, but would like yours?

i've heard from a hair surgeon that miniaturization of the hair or this difference in hair diameter is an indicator of early balding. Okay, so if you have a small population of hairs that have been miniaturized, but still have a full head of hair at your late 20's how can you tell that person is balding? It's true that as we grow older, we will all experience miniaturized hair, but you can't simply tell people, specially someone with a full head of hair that they're balding because you saw varied hair diameters on their scalp. I've learned that genetic hair loss does NOT necessarily mean you're going to go slick bald with that ring of hair around your head. You could just either thin out, or just simply lose hair density. I don't think it's a good idea to start that drug propecia with a full head of hair just because you have a small population of hairs that vary by diameter. I don't think I want to trust this doc's advice to start propecia at my mid 20's while I still have hair.



Miniaturization of the hair and genetic hair loss, I have my opinion, but would like yours?

adrenal glands



Balding is caused by adrenal dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment