Monday, July 27, 2009

Can you get Alopecia(the disease in which you lose all the hair on your body) on purpose if you want

I am 27 and I am already bald. I know it sucks and I look like a loser but I can't do much about it. My main problem is I have hair on all other parts of my body, including my back(what a stupid and painful irony, huh?). These hair on all over my body has been a big problem for me. I haven't gone swimming for almost 7 years and I don't have any girlfriend since they don't like my hairy body(my baldness aside).



I tried Laser but it was too expensive and painful that I gave up.



A while ago I saw this Italian football(Soccer) referee, Pierluigi Collina, who has the disease of Alopecia. If someone has this disease he will lose all the hair on his body.



So I was thinking, since I am not scared of losing my hair(that ship has sailed), I can try to get this Alopecia, so I will lose my disgusting body hair. But the problem is I am not sure if it is viral(so you can get it in any age and from any source) or heritable( getting it from parents).



Any hints( or other solution) will be appreciated.



Can you get Alopecia(the disease in which you lose all the hair on your body) on purpose if you want to?

U NEVER NEVER Want 2 "Catch" any Disease ON PURPOSE 4 any Reason ! !



Can you get Alopecia(the disease in which you lose all the hair on your body) on purpose if you want to?

no its not a communicable diease so you can just get it. its trigger by the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and by genetics so you cant just snap you fingers and you have it besides youd loose your eyebrows armpit hair.... leg hair too youd look like a cancer patient

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive blog. Would like to read more on this topic.
    Hair Doctor In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informational blog thanks for sharing if you want to cure this problem then you can have the hair transplant in India. by hair transplant you can get rid of this alopecia problem

    ReplyDelete