Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG! HAIR LOSE AT 15!!! H@lp me D=?

I'm old years old and I think I'm experiencing hair lose!! My friends do agree that it look a quartre less than before. I check with the doctor and No, She believe I dont have cancer. Is there certain type of nutrient I might be missing?? how do I get my hair back?!? please help me %26gt;.%26lt;. (I'm a sexuall active person, might that be the case?)



OMG! HAIR LOSE AT 15!!! H@lp me D=?

When I was 14 the same thing happened to me, it turned out that I had to put strong moistureisers in it everyday and went to a naturopath person and got tablets for well being, my hair is more beautiful than ever and people even comment. I was am a model so this wasn't to good at the time. Do some research hope this helps. Ps. I need some points ( hint, hint )



OMG! HAIR LOSE AT 15!!! H@lp me D=?

hair loss could be due to some nutrition deficiencies,add fruits and vegetables to your diet especially apples;Spinach and green leafy vegetables are also great source of iron and other imp vitamins. Try fresh fruit juices.If you are not fruit and veg person then go for over the counter multivitamin tablets



OMG! HAIR LOSE AT 15!!! H@lp me D=?

You obviously don't have cancer. You don't lose your hair due to the cancer. You lose it to the medicine.



OMG! HAIR LOSE AT 15!!! H@lp me D=?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall

No comments:

Post a Comment