Monday, July 27, 2009

How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

im 19 years old, my problem is i have really hard time growing out my hair, i have shaved my head 2-3 months ago and my hair is growing really slow, i mean during my younger days where i was fourteen and 15 years old, my hair just really grow fast? now slow, i would like to get my hair to grow so i can silk it back, or maybe even consider getting braids those are my dreams, i would really like to grow my hair, nice and clean, i have tried different shampoos, oiling my hair, shaving my head, and i have tried, almond oil, olive oil, and have tried expensive brand shampoos without chemicals, but i have no luck, my dad and mom have beautiful hair, my dad is in his late 50s and my moms is her late 40s, i would really like to know if theres anything that could help me, i would really appericate it, again my family have no genes losing hair, they all have beautiful and shinny hair, im the only one in the family losin my hair at such young age, or either its growing slow please help me people?



How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

this happened to me before and like you i tried absolutely everything and nothing seemed to work. i was anemic among other things and i think that had something to do with it, bottom line it went away and my hair is really nice now. i think you too will be fine, just be patient and continue to care for your hair and scalp!



How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

there isn't a way of speeding up ur hair growth, but some say since hair is made from protein they believe the more protein they get the faster it will grow... but i don't think so.



How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

Just give it time, it should grow back. But let this be a lesson to you, don't shave it any more. Just relax and let it grow. My hair's down to my shoulders, because I know I'm going to be bald by the age of 30.



Also, the hereditary genes for male-pattern baldness supposedly run on your mother's side; you may want to look at your mother's father or brother to see how his hair grew, that's your best estimate of how you will be (as frightening as it may be).



How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

vitamin E. put in on your hair every other time you wash it. it will be a little sticky until it dries. your hair. if you have very little hair use amount accordingly. my hair is thick and long and i use the big capsules. you may try the small football size vit E pill. also you can swallow them but direct apply is faster. also try a vitamin b12 supplement or b6. this is good for your hair too. (taken orally) good luck and this does not work overnight. takes about a month to kick in. luck to you



How to grow my hair? Please help me this is a serious issue?

hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle.If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment