Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair And Skin Problem With No Answers From Gp?

hey guys every few months i ask this question to see if anyone else has got any ideas, since i was 20 im now 22 ive started to get tiny white spots all over my skin they are more prominent when im cold or stressed but now theyve got tot he point theyre nearly always there they are called bier spots, from all the worrying about them and neglecting myself i devoloped seb derm on my scalp and eyebrows it caused me a lot of hairloss and eybrowloss, but ive managed to control the seb derm finally to the point u wouldnt even think i had it but im still losing hair and eyebrows everyday they rub out when im sleeping really easy and when i wake up i see loose hairs on my face im getting really desperate as my gp isnt helping at all, its one thing after another is it possible its an underlying issue? thanks for any help



Hair And Skin Problem With No Answers From Gp?

okay, i'm neither a guy nor an expert, but my suggestion would be to see a dermotologist and ask them for a 2nd opinion.



as for the idea that it might be something underlying, i would not stress about that until you've taken the time to ask more than your general practice dr for advice. i don't trust them anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment