Monday, July 27, 2009

Help with Hair loss?

I heard that skipping meals can cause loss of hair which is what I did for a few months.I skipped my lunch many times during the week for a few months and I ate about nine to ten hours after I ate breakfast.Since I started lossing hair which was last week I started to eat more fruits %26amp; vegetables %26amp; less fattening foods like pizza.Is it to late to train the body to use the food for energy and not store it for fat.My doctor said that its male pattern baldness how can they know for sure if they didn't give me a thyroid test or give me a blood test.Only 2 people have lost hair in my family which are my uncles.A week before I started losing my hair my abdomen got enlarged %26amp; it still is.



Help with Hair loss?

Hair loss remedies, Balding, thinning hair, cure for baldness



http://www.mybuny.com/myarticle/articles...

No comments:

Post a Comment