Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My 17 year old niece is losing her hair. Any one have an idea on how to stop this?

My niece spent two months of her summer in the hospital and a part of that on life support. She had a bowel blockage, went into septic shock and ended up on life support with acute respiratory distress syndrom. They gave her a 2% chance to survive and she made it. Now her hair is coming out in handfuls. Any ideas to stop this?



My 17 year old niece is losing her hair. Any one have an idea on how to stop this?

I would advise to work closely with her doctors to be sure there is not another health reason for the hair loss.



My experience has been that stress plays a large roll in hair loss and DIET. Her age group tends to think they are invincible and they do not get a good balance of fruits and veggies. Try to upgrade her nutritional balance. I take a great whole food supplement www.juiceplus.com/+Lb53116 and would swear by it.



Lots of luck.



My 17 year old niece is losing her hair. Any one have an idea on how to stop this?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment