Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yorkie poo is scratching all of the time and is starting to lose hair?

I have an 11 yr old yorkie poo, all of a sudden he is scratching all of the time and now I'm finding little clumps of hair all over. I have tried the oatmeal and tee tree shampoo but it hasn't helped. Does anybody have any ideas of what I can do.



Yorkie poo is scratching all of the time and is starting to lose hair?

Allergies! My yorkshire terrier has that same problem and he has to get a shot. But the thing is he didnt start it till he was older. Take him/her to the vet and see if its an allergy.



Yorkie poo is scratching all of the time and is starting to lose hair?

Well...now don't get mad I know this seems obvious but trust me there are some really stupid people out there....Does he have fleas? Ok...If not it is probably skin allergies. Take him to the VET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment