Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

I have thick wavy hair. I want it straight. Isnt there a natural way to make your hair straight? I also want to lose hair(apart from thinning because i dont know how that works) i have started using soap and i lose a little hair that way but im afraid im ruining my hair HELP! isnt their a natural ways to make your hair straighter or to lose hair HELP PLZ!



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

Hmm... see I use both a blowdryer and a straightener on my wavy hair. If you ever change your mind, I highly recommend using a spiral brush when blowdrying and a skinny straightener for better results.



However, without those two, my best suggestion is to invest in hair straightening products. I use Sun Silk, and run it through my hair before blowdrying (highly recommend this stuff!), as it can also help with static-y-ness!



Also, try brushing you a hair flat after you towel dry it (it still being damp) and then use a spiral brush on it. With the spiral brush, pick up a clump of your hair and spin the bristles under the clump, while at the same time brushing it outwards. This may result in your tips curving inwards, but I happen to think that's rather pretty :)



This is what I normally do with a blowdryer, but it should still help!



Best of luck to you!



Anna



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

You should just try and buy some straightening products.



There's a product called "JAM!" I use and it's completely perfect.



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

hey put on the serum or gel and straighten your hair or go for straightining in the parlours



with blow dryer your hair will become rough and ull develop split ends so try avoiding it



if u wanna use it keep it 30 cms away from your hair.



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

sorry...i have asked myself the straight hair question for years!!



you could wrap your damp hair around really wide rollers and sleep.



or twist your hair and put it in a big bun.



but it will never be pencil straight.



the truth is you are going to damage your hair no matter what...whether by iron, or blower, or chemicals.



so you just need to minimize the damage.



if you blow or iron, then you must use a straigtening or heat cream to coat and protect your hair against the extreme heat.



if i want to straighten my hair, i make sure my hair is only damp by towel drying it.



then generally apply straigtening solution or protect heat product.



then blow dry with a brush that has soft bristles.



your hair must be absolutely dry or else it will poof right back up.



then apply an iron.



when finished, use a finishing cream to smooth it out and add shine



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

I guess you can use japeneese hair straighner. i dont know about it, but for know keep it wavy.



I have wavy hair. How can I make it straight with using a straightner or blowdrying it ?HELP!?

gel it

No comments:

Post a Comment