Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I suffer from male pattern baldness.can OJON generate hair growth.. would it bring back my lost hair

I'm perturbed b'coz of my bald head. I'm just 21 yrs. old nd I can't be normal like my friends and like those people of my age. 3-4 yrs. ago i had a strong hair line but now i'm totally bald. it's a horrible stress for me. i need my hair back and it should be the natural way.can sum1 help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to get out of this male pattern baldness.



I suffer from male pattern baldness.can OJON generate hair growth.. would it bring back my lost hair?

I am sorry to tell you if you have male baldness and you are completely bald there is not way to get your hair back. There are treatments for hair replacement but that if for guys that have a little hair left. It is also very expensive and it hurts.



There are products on the market today that tell you it will regrow hair but as far as i know they are all hog wash.



So my friend you have two choices, one live with it as some women find totally bald men sexy. Two buy a wig.



Accepting your body the way it is, is the cheapest and best way to go. My daughter love a man that is twenty five and is completely bald and she thinks it is the most sexy thing in the world. I on the other hand don't........ as she is my daughter.... LOL , not because he is bald.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment