Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Has anyone found something that works for extremely thinning hair in women?

I am 41 and have been steadly losing hair all over my head not just in patches, for the last 5 years. HELP!!!



Has anyone found something that works for extremely thinning hair in women?

I suggest trying ProSante Hair Care System. Clinical studies have shown that with consistent use of the ProSante system of products, a 65% reduction in hair loss during combing in 90 days, while 46% of test subjects noted an increase in the thickness of their hair in 30 days.



I've been using these products for some time now and my beautician noticed the difference in my hair without realizing I had started using these products.



Hope this is useful and for the website, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment