Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

I just had a baby 5 monthes ago and I noticed that this past month my usually long and voluptious hair is thinning and falling out, I am really scared, Is this normal? I wash my hair everyday and I brush jusat like I used to , but now I get these klumps...like 10 strands of hair just easily falll off....



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

something that helps is washing your hair every other day and it wont dry and damage your hair so much but alot of times that happens because of stress or tying your hair when its wet on while your sleeping.... hope this helps!! good luck!!



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

You could search the internet for hair loss control products.



Or maybe it is a stress thing, maybe because the baby is a round. And i heard if you wear your hair pulled back it can cause hair loss. Hoped this post helped!



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

go to the doctor and get a thyroid test. or just go to the doctor and tell him whats going on.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

What do you mean you are losing hair.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

It's normal to lose as much as 100-200 strands of hair per day; most of the time you just don't notice it, and some comes out while you're sleeping. Try using a gentler shampoo, and if it doesn't work within a couple of weeks, see a doctor.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

Its normal to loose hair after having a baby, but if your still worried I would suggest going to a doctor. Also, maybe taking prenatles would help and it wont harm your baby either. Just be careful about what you take and make sure you check with a doctor on any meds.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

stress can be a big factor believe me i know.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

Stress could be a possiblity for your hair falling out. Not getting the proper nutrition could also be a reason. But you should really go see a doctor. Also for women or men who have long hair it is not necessary and almost bad for your hair to have it washed everyday. You might think that is gross or something but washing it dries it out.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

This is normal process after giving birth. U r just shedding old and dead hair that grew and was replaced during your pregnancy. Don't worry and if this still doesn't provide any help see a dermatologist. They will assure u just the same.



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

Pregnancy can take alot of vitamins out of you, maybe your hair has weakened a bit and is breaking off, keep taking your vitamins and see if that helps. On the other hand, it could be hormonal, in that case you should see your doc, just to rule things out so to speak. Good luck!



Help, I am losing a ton of hair?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment