Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!! What can I do to stop my hair from falling??

I had aperm 2 weeks ago, and a dye 1 week ago. ever since the dye I started to lose alot of hair. When I shower about 100 hairs come out. I don't wan to go bald, Is there something I can use to stop hair lost. I'm only 16, so I don't think is because of my age%26gt;



Help!! What can I do to stop my hair from falling??

TRY NOT TO WASH IT EVERY DAY. THE NEXT TIME U DO WASH IT LEAVEE THE CONDITIONER ON FOR ABOUT 20-30 MINUTES RINSE IT OUT AND LET YOUR HAIR AIR DRY.AVOID BRAIDS, AS THAT PUTS PRESSURE ON YOUR HAIR AND WILL MAKE IT FALL OUT MORE. ALSO, WHILE LETTING IT AIR DRY PUT A MOISTURIZER ON UR HAIR SO IT WON'T BE BRITTLE.



Help!! What can I do to stop my hair from falling??

whoa! youre never supposed to perm and dye your hair that close together! do not blow dry or straighten your hair, do as much as you can to try not to do anything to it. try not to wash it everyday.



Help!! What can I do to stop my hair from falling??

When I was also 16 I went ahead and changed my hair colour to blond after I had permed my hair less than three weeks before. To cut long story short, I had to go to the barber shop and have them cut it ALL off because the dye completely destroyed my hair. To tell you the truth it wasn't all that bad because I was starting over with healthy hair. The only bad part is my hair never got back it's fullness, at least now I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment