Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oily hair even after I've washed it?

I need some urgent advise please. From Friday I had very oily hair even after I have washed it, it looked like it havent been washed in a week. I have been washing my hair for tha past few year on a daily basis but never had this problem. The only thing that I have changed is that I went on the birth control pill Yasmin, can that caus oily hair? I have add lemon juice to my shampoo but see no diffrence. I even used another shampoo and still no diffrence. I have also colourd my hair 3 weeks ago and I see that I am losing hair as well, can that maybe be the caus for the oilyness?



any advise would be appreciated



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

if you are losing hair you should go see your doctor right away. just in case it could be something more seriousi don't think birth control could cause this but sometimes you can get freak side effects.



otherwise try a new shampoo as you do need to change them once in a while to keep hair fresh. try got2b squeaky clean for oily hair. if that doesn't get the oil out theres something wrong.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

Try asking a doctor.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

sounds bad you should go see a hair dresser



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

You may have a scalp condition that is resulting in an excess of oil. You should go to the doctor and check it out, there are many shampoos out there that can be prescribed by your doctor to help this problem...it could be your birth control if the oily scalp started as soon as you begun taking it.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

it may be the shampoo the same thing happend to my brother ( he has long hair ) we washed it with a shampoo that is for dry hair and it looked like he never washed it



( he dosen't have dry hair so it added more oils)



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

If you just colored your hair you must stop the lemon juice it will strip your color and lighten your hair. Try adding a little Seabreeze or another astringent (Seabreeze is best) to your shampoo and that should cut some of the oil and not strip your color or harm your hair plus you should be able to cut back on washing every day which will dry it out (just think astringent cuts oil on your face so...) I use it every other time I wash. Hope this helps.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

when you wash your hair make sure to rinse it well. It should squeak when you rub your fingers on it. Also try to rinse with the coldest water that you can stand. You did not say if you are using conditioner, or any styling products.



If you are loosing more hair than normal, you should see a Dr, especially since you just started the pill.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

Use Cleanse and Mend shampoo and conditioner by Aussie. It will work miracles on greasy roots and stressed ends! i promise.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

I am a hairdresser and if you came into my shop with a case of ongoing oily scalp, I would send you to a doctor. I have never seen color contribute to an oily scalp, although it may be why you're losing hair. Using lemon juice on your hair after coloring is drying your hair and may be causing hair breakage. If you want to use lemon juice or Seabreeze as a scalp treatment, put it on a cotton ball, and dab it onto the scalp. Don't apply it to your hair. Do a scalp treatment whenever you feel your scalp is getting oily. If it doesn't help the situation, please go to a doctor.



Oily hair even after I've washed it?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment