Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix t

I really want to grow my hair out, so I'm trying not to cut it as much as I have been. The hair-ends that feel fake are all the ones that grow at the nape of my neck. :/ I try and use Garnier Fructis Length and Strength, but alas, the breaking doesn't stop, and Queen Helene's Cholesterol doesn't help either. I always seem to lose hair when I wash my hair as well. Am I washing my hair too much? I wash it every other day now, but I used to wash it like once a week, but now I can't stand letting it get that dirty.



D: Please help



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

I am a hairdresser and I have a few suggestions. If your hair is breaking off then it is either dry and/or damaged. Here are a few tips:



1.Step up the quality of the products you are using. There really is a difference between salon grade shampoo and conditioners and Wal-mart brands. Salon brands are more expensive but you don't have to use as much so they last longer...therefore you come out even in the end.



2. Watch out for how tight you are wearing your ponytails or barrettes. Be care full they aren't breaking your hair. Never sleep in anything but a scrunchy.



3. Check your hair brushes to make the bristles aren't snagged on the ends. If they are the hair could get caught and cause breakage.



4. Do get a good TRIM every 3 months even if you are letting your hair grow. This keeps your hair healthy. Avoid at home coloring. Don't put anything in your hair that will dry it out like lemon juice ...peroxide etc.



5. Watch what you eat. Everything you eat becomes part of your hair including vitamins and minerals. Take a at least a daily multi vitamin to improve hair quality. Fruits and veggies are always good for skin and hair and so is lots of water!



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

V05 Hot Oil



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

That's what happened to me. Not to worry...every now and then get your split ends cut every now and then, nobody will be able to notice, execpt that your hair looks much healthier, and a lot better!



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

DEEP CONDITION YOUR HAIR!!! and also when your hair is clean and damp spray in a leave in conditioner.if you use any heated things such as a blow dryer.curling iron , or a flat iron use a heat protecting spray .



hope i helped



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

try washing your hair at night, and leave on the conditioner over night. the next morning, when you wash it, it will feel super soft. try not to brush it when its wet because it damages it even more, just comb through a few times.. after that put a lot of leave-in conditioner when its wet for your type of hair and hair serum when it's dry. try not to blow dry or iron because it will only make it worse. you can also go to a salon and get a treatment, they tend to be really inexpensive and they really help.



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

What do you eat? You do all the right things. Try a fortifying shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner. Also try to eat a lot of things with Omega 3 oils.



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

You have to keep cutting the ends to make them healthy.



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

First, the products in the grocery store and Target and Walmart are not really that good for your hair. Consider going to a beauty supply store in your area and ask a worker what he/she recommends. It's normal for alittle bit of har to fall out once in a while but not too much. It you feel it's getting out of hand see a doctor. Washing your hair every other day is fine just focus on what your washing it with.



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

You loose 100 strands of hair every day, so don't worry about loosing hair. Make sure to condition you hair and get it trimmed AT LEAST every 3 months.



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

your hair sounds dehydrated. you should moisturize it with hair masks 2wice a week for 6 weeks. also make sure products you put on your hair have protein in them, this will help the breakage and split ends if there are any. protein is good for that a hair growth!



My hair breaks off at the ends, and it feels fake in some parts. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Losing hair when you wash is normal, but how much are you losing?



Are you relaxing your hair? If so, try to extend your relaxers. It also seems that your hair at the nape of your neck is suffering from chemical breakage. Are you rinsing your hair well when applying chemicals? If not, breakage can occur



Are you applying excessive heat to your hair? If so, reduce blow drying and flat ironing to once a week. Condition.Condition. Condition your hair. Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Maximum Moisture Mayo Hair Mask works well to soften hair and stop breakage. It is all natural.



You can wash your hair more than once a week, but if you are washing it will most drugstore shampoos, they contain sulfates and glycols that will only dry and damage the hair more. Switch to salon grade or all natural shampoos, like Beauty 4 Ashes, Carols Daughter, or Aubrey Organics. Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner may actually be great to strenghten your hair. Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Max Moisture and Gro is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment