Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a w

What do women think of a man who is losing his hair? I mean im not bad looking. Just i was already shy and now losing hair its just too much. I get frustrated and now when a girl does look at me i think shes looking at my bald head. I dont know what to do.



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

you should be singing the song "i'm too sexy for myself". bald heads are in and what matters is what's inside them. you could always check out the hair replacement option...but i prefer my men as is. when a woman looks at a guy she takes in the whole package and if she likes what she sees...she likes him. whatever you do with your hair make sure its well groomed. when you meet your soul mate she will be the one to love everything you come with.



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

Get some hair work done. Most important lose the shy crap, girls want alpha males, (not afraid of anything, especially girls).



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

dont worry about your hair!!!!! looks arn't everyrthing anyways!!! you have a great chance!!! just dont worry about it!!!! they can tell you are insecure!!! just act like you dont even notice it!!!!



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

Nothing wrong with bald guys, maybe shave it off like alot of guys do so you cant tell if you are that worried about it, or try hair restoral. I call them solar panels for sex machines. You will find that most women will take more consideration of your personalilty than what you look like. I have gone out with guys that are all totally different, usually because of their personality than anything else. im 28 too



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

Just as likely for a date than with full hair. If it's thinning you can cut it as short a Justin Timberlake, I don't think he has women problems do you? Or if you have a nice round head, like mine, you can shave it, like mine :-) and I don't have problems getting dates.



The problem lies within you. Don't get your self worth from your hair. Confidence is more attractive to women than hair.



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

I think a guy who is losing his hair is a guy! That is unless he's an a**, then he's just an a** who happens to also be a guy.



Thinning hair doesn't make you less of a man. It doesn't make you unattractive. Look at the number of men who shave their heads. There is a reason for that, a lot women like to see a man's bald head. It's kind of sexy.



Any woman worth getting to know will accept you for who you are. Not what is or isn't on your head.



Being self conscious is difficult to overcome, but it can be done. Forget about the thinning hair and continue being a normal guy. And when a woman is looking at you smile.



Im 28 single a little bit on the shy side. Currently thinning hair? what is my chance of getting a woman?

Ok. Well, if you are self-conscious about it and it's affecting your self-confidence then I would do something about it. Either get some hair restoration stuff or a hair piece. If that does not work then just shave your whole head bald! I'm serious..some girls are into the bald headed look! A lot of guys look good with no hair. It just depends on what you are comfortable with. Having self confidence, intelligence, and a sense of humor will be able to win most girls over. Most women aren't as superficial as men are and I will take a guy who treats me well and who's personality is amazing than a guy with good looks and nothing to offer me. So, get your confidence level up and take some classes to get over the shy thing. Women usually like men who are take charge and outgoing. Being shy is not going to get you anywhere with women. Practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment