Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is dying hair safe? Does Hair dye make you lose hair in future or present?

I want to dye my hair brown and i don't know if it is safe.



By the way i was wondering if anyone had a link to a virtual picture modifier. I want to see how my hair looks like when it is brown so i want to put my picture in the modifier and see how my hair will look if their is such a thing.



Is dying hair safe? Does Hair dye make you lose hair in future or present?

Yes it is safe! lol I am a european hairdresser and I can tell you that dying your hair can actually be good for your hair. You just need to chose the right product. But if you have never dyed your hair before, you dont have to worry about anything. Unless you plan on bleaching it 3 times before the other dye. lol



But like the other girl said you can try and use the rinsable dye first. It will only make it shinier, and if you like it you can gye it. if you dont like it you only have brown hair for like a week and then its back to normal. :)



Is dying hair safe? Does Hair dye make you lose hair in future or present?

I m pretty sure its safe. Ive dyed mine since i was 15. Iam 23 now and Ive never lost my hair fromit. My bbf s mom has coloerd her hair FOR EVER!!! And it still looks great. You may want to try a wash out color. The if you dont like it itll wash out in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment