Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

I'm be worried because my hair lose so many.Please help me,thanks!



How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

It is normal to shed hair every day and the truth is we loose between 100-125 hairs on any given day. Hair that is shed falls out at the end of growth cycle. At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a "resting phase" and after 2-3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair grows in its place. Some people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal.



If you are taking prescription medications, talk to your doctor and find out if your medication is contributing to your hair loss.



Avoid mega-doses of vitamin A. Too much vitamin A can cause your hair to fall out.



Exercise, do yoga, meditate or find some other practice that will help to reduce your anxiety and stress levels.



If you wear pigtails, cornrows, use a curling iron, hair dryer or hot rollers, try changing your hair style to one that puts less pressure and stress on your hair and scalp.



If hot oil treatments or chemicals such as those used in permanents are causing inflammation to the scalp, discontinue their use, or reduce the number of times you are using them.



Use gentle shampoos and conditioners to avoid any unnecessary damage to your hair.



Massage your scalp with rosemary oil in an olive oil base. Both rosemary oil and massaging the scalp can stimulate the circulation in the scalp and promote hair growth.



Again, if you are experiencing hair loss, check with your doctor to ensure that a more serious disorder isn't the cause.



How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

I lose a lot too hun, you're not alone. Some things can be that your not using the right shampoo. But, then again changing your shampoo too frequently isn't good either, so do some good research. Also, stress can be a cause as well as not combing out your hair. It can be heriditary, but if your young, you shouldn't worry about that much. I heard the average amount of hairs that falls out is 100. So, don't stress over losing hair because it's normal and it prolly only makes it worse because your stressing and that makes you lose hair.... So, be happy and carefree.



Hope this helped.



How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

Here are some tips...



1. Let your hair dry naturally if you don't already. Blowdrying damages your hair a LOT.



2. Don't color your hair too often because the chemicals damage the hair.



3. Use Dove shampoos... they're soft, weightless, and they replenish very well. Plus, they smell REALLY good.



4. Try washing your hair without using conditioner. See if you lose as much hair as you do. If you don't, then maybe your hair just can't stand the conditioner. In that case, I suggest switching over to a leave-in spray conditioner like Ion (just comb it in when your hair is semi-wet/semi-dry).



5. Use a wide comb instead of a brush because brushes can also damage your hair. The less you brush = the better.



How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

The length of your hair could make it seem like you lose a lot of hair. My hair is down to my butt and my husband freaks out because he thinks that I'm losing a lot of hair. My doctor said that its normal to lose around 100 hairs daily which you replenish quite quickly. Try a supplement called Biotin. Its a hair, skin, and nail strengthener. I've noticed a big decrease in the amount of hair I'm losing. I've also gotten some Biotin shampoo, though the supplement works better because the shampoo isn't absorbed into your skin as well as the supplement.



How to protect our hair?Why my hair lose so many?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment