Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

i have serious hair lose. is there any indian home treament that i can do.....like apply hair oil or.......



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

Use the Almond Oil to massage Daily, Twise a week wash your Hair, dnt change the shampoos, only brand shampoo use



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

Alovera. Minoxidol.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

go to pharmacy and get some vo5 oil treatment, so easy that even a Indian and do it.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

your best bet would be to see a physician quickly. you could be under stress, malnourished, have some form of alopecia, or a combination of factors. there is rogaine for women available at drug stores if you tend to shy away from the doctor. there are other alternatives, temporary mind you, but viable options such as wigs or extensions but trust me the best thing you can do for your hair is seek medical advice



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

Hair lose..........



Apply hair oil, coconut hair oil. U should also consult a doctor.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

YOGA IS THE BETTER WAY .



THANKS



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

u use the hot oil.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

hair loss can be caused by hormonal changes and imbalances. Woman can lose hair after they have a baby- because of the changes in hormones. Also, stress and some health issues (thyroid problems) can cause loss as well. I would suggest going to your doctor for a difinitive diagnosis of the problem first, before looking for cures and treatments to a problem that you are not sure of. Good luck



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

use a mixture of castot %26amp; parachute oil



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

Don't change your hair oil every minute. its is also good to oil your hair with mustard oil once a week. i know its smell stings but its good for your healthy hair.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

Contact Dr.Mukesh Batra of Positive Health Clinic. He has guaranteed cure in homeopathy.



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

first of all u wud need to shred tension of yr head .tension is one of the key reason for this problem .u cud use pantene's hair fall control shampoo , it really helps ,trust me. as far is oil is concerned boil dry amla ( which u cud get on any departmental store) in coconut oil for over 5 mins or so and then apply this . also sleep with yr hairs tied , never leave them open while sleeping. dont wash yr hairs with very hot water, warm water goes well..also u cud cover yr hairs while travelling. best of luck



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

use the coconut oil and massage before going to take bath.do three time a week .



Can some one Please help me...... hair lose ?

it is very simple just eat avala it also helps me or you can contact to me i have more indian treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment