Saturday, August 1, 2009

If I lose my hair,what will happen?

Last week, I was feeling very suicidal because I had no hope in my life. I am 34. I have never had a gf. I am still a virgin. I have a big nose, a skinny face, a long neck and balding. But I am balding very fast, which makes me even more ugly. So once I lose my hair, no girl will ever, ever like me. My mother does not want me to shave my head, so I won't shave my head. I will be bald but will have hair on the sides. So do I just give up on ever finding a gf and getting married and have kids and have a family. In other words, will I be alone for the rest of my life?



If I lose my hair,what will happen?

just shave ur head...ur mom will get over it....u really need to gain some confidence in urslef....the ladies like a man with some confidence....i don't think its ur looks that is the problem...u just need a boost in ur self esteem and women will come flocking to u =)



If I lose my hair,what will happen?

Shave your head and get a nose job. You are not marrying your mom and the longer you take to go find someone to love, the longer you will be lonely and miserable.



Moms are great for somethings, but finding a nice girl ... not always.



BTW, heres a clue: women do actually go for the frog-prince too. You just need to look in the right places. Good-looking guys tend to be jerks and women tend to look towards stable men for life-time partners.



So in a sense of the word you have a lot more going for you than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment